Just the two of us

Just the two of us

Monday 21 February 2011

Sweet Puppy Love

It has been quite few weeks I did not touch my bakery stuff. Remembering I saw a dessert recipe from a show which looks quite delicious, it's called 'puppy love'. Nice name huh! ;) 


It has just few simple ingredients in its recipe and not much cooking and no baking required. So I decided to try out. I'm not sure why, but desserts with chocolate do attracts me a lot and it look like shit most of the time before it is done. LOL.
Scary isn't it?


Well, it might look a bit scary but don't judge a book by its cover.  There goes my dessert into the fridge before it can be serve. 
Now it looks like garlic bread =.='


Tik tok tik tok......1 night gone away, and I am hoping my dessert will be a perfect one to serve....Wow, it is sticky and it is difficult to remove it from the aluminium foil. I managed to remove the whole thing from the foil, get it sprinkle with some cocoa powder, and it is ready to be served. 
Puppy Love


Sweet sweet dessert just for you all, enjoy ^.^


~end~

2 comments: